What is the 5-2-1-0 Program?
5-2-1-0 is the foundation of change of an evidence-based childhood obesity prevention program. Its message is used to aid children, ages birth to 18, in making healthy lifestyle choices.
Who do we serve?
- Child care facilities
- Preschool through 12th grade schools
- Before and after school programs
- Health care facilites
What can we do?
- Provide age appropriate activity equipment.
- Supply water bottles and filling stations.
- Offer healthy, non-food rewards and celebrations.
- Create and distribute health education materials.
- Gather health behavior and habit data.
Learn more about the program here. For additional information email firstname.lastname@example.org.