Sign up for hawk-i, Title V
Need health insurance for your child or pregnancy?
Find out if you qualify for Medicaid or hawk-i today. Call 515-288-1516 to schedule an appointment.
VNS of Iowa assists uninsured children and pregnant women sign up for health insurance and find a doctor and dentist. Our bilingual outreach specialists speak Spanish and English and are available by appointment at the VNS of Iowa main office. (Other languages are served by interpreters from VNS of Iowa Community Voices program.)
We help connect children to hawk-i or Medicaid, and our staff can:
- Answer questions about hawk-i and Medicaid
- Provide same day enrollment and determine eligibility
- Assist with completing forms and applications
- Help families through the next steps
Are you pregnant? We can help connect you to Presumptive Eligibility and Medicaid, and our staff:
- Provide same day enrollment and determine your eligibility
We also help connect children under 21 years old to the VNS of Iowa Dental Voucher Program when:
- No dental insurance is available
- The individual is a Polk County resident
- He or she meets income requirements
- He or she has never participated in the program