Community Voices Interpretation Services
VNS of Iowa has provided interpretation services to our own clients since 1998. Our interpreters are a gateway for non-English speaking clients to understand available services and resources, which is essential in helping Iowa’s refugee and immigrant population survive and thrive. Community Voices interpreters can help improve client satisfaction, workflow efficiencies and billing opportunities when working with clients who have communication barriers. Carefully recruited, our interpreters have intimate, first-hand knowledge of not only the cultures within our community but also the struggles and challenges families face when resettling in the United States.
Community Voices prides itself on providing dependable and accurate interpretation services to you at competitive rates. As a non-profit program, all proceeds benefit the communities served by our parent organization, VNS of Iowa. Our interpreters:
- provide interpretation services in more than 20 languages and dialects
- are native speakers with in-depth language and cultural knowledge.
- have a solid foundation of knowledge regarding the community’s health and human services programs.
- are immersed in their community and are able to help clients, ranging from newly-arrived families to families who are well on their way to an independent lifestyle.
- are empathetic and compassionate, desiring the best outcomes for each client.
For more information, please call Community Voices at (515) 557.9008 or email email@example.com.